Monday, May 27, 2013

New Harley Poe Shirts! Jessica Monster Design! Taking Orders!

Hey all, the owner of Chain Smoking Records wrote me one morning to let me know someone had sent this design to the office. I fell in love with it and showed it off on the Harley Poe Facebook page.  A lot of other people liked it too and someone came forward and gave credit to a Jessica Monster. I checked out some of her other work and realized what a gem she is.  Being one to exploit and use others, I've decided to make this amazing design into an exclusive (at the moment) t-shirt for online sale only.
Jessica Monster Harley Poe T-Shirt

They will be printed on black shirts unless there is an overwhelming request for another color, and I'll be taking orders starting NOW! If you want one write me at joecalibretto@hotmail.com with the subject title JESSICA SHIRT with your name, address, quantity, color preference, and size you want.  Be prepared to lay down $20 for the shirt and shipping and handling.  At the end of June once all orders are in I'll get these babies made and send them out by the end of July. Any extra money that accrues beyond production fees and shipping costs from online orders will go into making more t-shirts for Fandom Fest http://www.fandomfest.com at the end of July, at which Harley Poe will have a booth.  So go now, get a hold of me and order yourself one of these awesome tees. But first take a look at some of Jessica's other AMAZING art:




To get to know her, commission art work, or to just let her know what an awesome artist she is, check out: http://www.facebook.com/jessicaisamonster or write her at jamonsterm@gmail.com. Now let's get these shirts made.

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand, where do I purchase a T-shirt? I have been looking for a Harley Poe shirt ever since I found out about the band from reading about Calibretto(Love the music and still have all the CD's)

    I lost all my band shirts in the tornado last week and would love to make a Harley Poe shirt my first purchase to replace my old music memorabilia!

    - Love and horror from Oklahoma, Levi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I'm sorry to hear you were affected by that disaster. Watching that on the news was devastating.

      If you want one write me at joecalibretto@hotmail.com with the subject title JESSICA SHIRT with your name, address, quantity, color preference, and size you want.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete