Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cry-Borg & Multiskull



Here is an illustration I finished up last night. This is Cry-Borg (created by Andrew Scribner) and Multiskull (created by Charles Marsh). They are part of the OMFG mini figure line. Right now, until May 24th, the community at octobertoys.com is voting for their five favorite designs to be made into the next OMFG line. Yours truly has submitted a design and his hoping it's liked well enough to become part of mini figure history. Follow this link, register (it just takes a minute), and vote for the next five winners. http://www.octobertoys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=11801 Get involved. Support cool art. Collect cool toys.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way those skulls are done... do you ever design tattoos for people?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have the Multiskull figure from OMFG series 1? Such an awesome character. Awesome sculpt. I was just trying to do it justice.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Ashley. I've designed tattoos for friends in the past, but I think it's a better idea to go to the tattoo artist you are having work on you to design something, rather than someone else. They know how to translate their own work better than they would someone else's, and you will probably get better work as a result. Unless you're just looking to get a design from a particular artist who can't do tattoos, in that case I guess you don't have a choice. Long answer. Sorry. I probably don't know what I'm talking about. Medicated now. But, yeah, I do design some, sometimes. Just depends I guess.

    ReplyDelete