Monday, May 21, 2012

Bubbley Brown Vs. The Evil Clown











I assume that the majority of people who visit my blog are already familiar with Harley Poe.  Anyone who has a copy of the first Harley Poe CD or has followed my work has probably read this little story.  I've posted it here simply because the booklet in which it was featured is out of print and the album is no longer available.  I've been obsessed lately with seeking out all the books of Charles Addams and have recently finished his autobiography.  I noticed he has several cartoons that tell a story through a series of drawings like the one I did above.  I'm pretty sure "Bubbley Brown Vs. The Evil Clown" was my first attempt at this type of story telling.  If you couldn't tell, I'm obviously a fan of Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes collections as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment