Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sick Box finished

Here are the two finished Sick Boxes I'll have in my store for sale this week joewhiteford.storenvy.com. An unpainted version went to Canadian artist Angella Powell for a custom Christmas edition, so check out her work and stay tuned http://angellapowell.com/ 

These two boogers are my final casts for this year, and I'm not sure if I'll ever get back to recasting any of my 2013 creature series which were the Shitfer Brain & Buddy Dung sets, Mumpkins, and now these fellas.  I've got some new ideas brewing and some other projects in the works, and between the new material Harley Poe is working on, commissions, and other garbage, I probably won't have time to revisit these guys for awhile. Sick Box will be for sale later this week, so stay tune!



No comments:

Post a Comment