Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My First Mini Figure Sculpture

So here is my first attempt at a mini figure.  Yeah, still learning. I also painted my She-It creature. Stay tuned for lots more attempts at sculpting characters much tinier than I ever have before. I sold the rest of my larger sculptures at HorrorHound Weekend a few days ago (See prior posts) and plan to sculpt at a smaller level until I feel I've at least gotten the hang of it.
This guy is 2 inches tall and was sculpted with Original Sculpy.  He is very rough, but I can only improve from here, right?

She-It is just under 4 inches.





I definitely feel my paint job has given her much character she didn't have a few posts back.


I'm a looooong way from where I want to be, but I feel I could be off to a good start. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment