Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Last Snowman


Here is my third and final snowman for the year 2011.  This cute little pervert has candy canes for teeth and a carrot prick.  He was fun to create, and I can't wait to come up with more for next year.

So far, this has been a very exciting Christmas season for me for several reasons:  My family and I are living in my Grandparents' home where I've spent many wonderful Christmas Eves as a child, and my boy Ransom is three years old and overwhelmed with excitement due to the sporadic snowfall, blinking lights, and presents under the tree.  To top it off, It's been a creative month for me.  I've had time to sculpt three mutant snowmen and a Krampus, and the day after Christmas I go back to Fort Wayne to hear the final mix of Harley Poe's new record Satan Sex and No Regrets.  I've also had a chance to get some painting in, because my nephews have asked for some shoes with skeleton feet like the ones I made Ransom for Halloween.  So I've finished these just in time for the boys to open on Christmas morning.  I hope they don't read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Killer art! That Snowman is incredible, and those shoes are too cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! I like your stuff as well.

    ReplyDelete