Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Vampire and the Haunted Trees

I'm not too interested in Easter, except for the fact I get to spoil my boys with chocolate eggs and other gifts, and I do like the idea of celebrating fertility and the beginning of new things to come. Other than those reasons, it's not a holiday I generally get excited about. But I do love Halloween! Just take a look!



By the way, my house is now on the market. 1616 Kingston Rd, Kokomo, IN, 46901. Please buy it. And now that April is just about over, the song of the month is "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place" performed by the Animals. Seriously, it needs to stop raining. Tomorrow is May 1st; time for sun, cocktails, and swimming. It's been a long fuckin' winter.

I realize this post is very random with no point.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment