Friday, December 6, 2013

Random Projects

Here are some illustrations I've done recently. This one below was meant to be a poster or postcard available along with the OMFG Series 3 figures, which by the way are for sale here: octobertoys.com. I'm not sure if postcards will ever get made, so I'm showing off my design here.

Next we have an illustration I just finished for a friend on the October Toys forum. This is Beast Blossom, one of Angela Pileggi's cute little creations. She has been designing and sculpting mini figures called Amusing Mini Paranormals (AMP). Check out her shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/Meadowknight or visit her on the October Toys forum: http://www.octobertoys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12138

Here is a photo of one of her little guys I painted with a Beast Blossom figure in the background. Stay tuned for a possible Kickstarter involving her AMP figures, and be sure to check out her art thread over at the October Toys forum to see her other minis.


And as always, thank you so much for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment