Monday, December 30, 2013

Metacrypt: Shub Zeroth

I broke down and bought myself a Shub Zeroth figure for my Christmas present this year. Painting vinyl figures is new for me, and I never imagined I'd put so much money down on a plastic toy, but ever since getting a hold of October Toys' Deadbeet a few months back I am so hooked!  I've been finding myself searching online art and toy shops for blank vinyl figures I can add to my collection. It's torture discovering these amazing artists along with their wild creations that I just can hardly afford.

This Shub Zeroth figure was designed by Justin "Hateball" Jewett and Brian Ewing and sculpted by Siccaluna Koubo...and painted by yours truly.




And here are some shots of Shub next to Scott Tolleson's Deadbeet, sculpted by George Gaspar and painted by me:







As always, thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing paint job on the Shub! I also caved and bought one recently, it's such an amazing sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st time seeing this.....phenomenal, absolutely kick ass one off....

    ReplyDelete